Contact (Media Only): Erik Linden (202) 671-2004
(Washington, DC) The District Department of Transportation (DDOT) will be conducting annual routine maintenance through March 30, 2007 on and around the Anacostia Freeway bridges and ramps.
Motorists are advised to anticipate single lane closures on the Anacostia Freeway bridges and ramps to allow for full inspections and maintenance.
The lane closures will occur at night between 9 pm and 5 am—allowing for minimal impact to vehicular traffic.
- Anacostia Freeway over Park Road
- Anacostia Freeway ramp to Pennsylvania Avenue over Park Road
- Anacostia Freeway over Howard Road
- Anacostia Freeway over Suitland Parkway
- Anacostia Freeway over Firth Sterling
- South Capitol Street over Suitland Parkway
Motorists are reminded to use extreme caution when traveling through the work zone.