Media Contact: Karyn Le Blanc at (202) 671-3490
(Washington DC) The District Department of Transportation (DDOT) Urban Forestry Administration (UFA) has determined the following roads to be currently closed due to fallen branches and/or trees blocking the roadways. DDOT UFA Crews have been dispatched to those areas were there are no downed electrical wires and are clearing the sites. Where there is downed or compromised wires, DDOT crews have notified Pepco to assist in clearing those sites. Roads will be reopened as soon as the sites are determined safe for travel.
- Broad Branch at Beach Road, NW
- National Park Service Crews On-Site – Scheduled to reopened by 4pm
- 2701 31st Street, NW
- DDOT crews on site – Scheduled to be reopened by 3pm
- 3300 Fulton, NW blocked
- Scheduled to be reopened by 5pm
- 4535 32nd Street, NW
- Tree down blocking road with wires down (Pepco notified)
- 3700 14th Street ,NE NPS tree
- 1st at Quincy Pl NE
- RENO ROAD, NW AT TILDEN
- 4400 BLOCK OF RENO ROAD TREE DOWN WITH WIRES
- Northbound Reno Road is Closed at Tilden
Motorists are advised to be prepared for road closures and possible delays.