The following are the closures and restorations for the period of December 27, 2010 through December 31, 2010. Should you have any questions, feel free to call the Food Safety Division at (202) 535-2180.
If you would like to file a complaint against a food establishment in the District of Columbia, please call (202) 535-2180 during normal business hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm.
To report suspected or confirmed cases of food borne illness, please contact the Bureau of Epidemiology at (202) 442-9371.
| Name of Establishment
|| Sanitation Observation
|| Reasons for Closure|
2929 Martin Luther King Ave., SE
||4 imminent health hazards
- Person in charge is a certified food protection manager not recognized by the Department.
- Operating a food establishment with circumstances which may endanger the public health.
- Operating a food establishment with gross insanitary conditions that may endanger the public health.
- Operating a food establishment with an interruption of water service.
||7425 Georgia Ave., NW
||1 imminent health hazard
- Operating a food establishment without hot running water.
|Name of Establishment
7425 Georgia Ave., NW