Find your partners for a new age. Join the Mayor’s Office of Partnerships and Grant Services’ (OPGS) and the Center for Nonprofit Advancement for the 12th Annual Public Private Partnership Conference. This comprehensive day of learning and networking will connect you with leaders from across the region and resources to meet the global age.
Keynote addresses will include an interview with Mayor Vincent Gray and a lunch discussion with Paul Monteiro, Associate Director from the White House Office on Public Engagement. Participants will also attend sessions on financial management, social media, fundraising and partnerships.
Join us to network across the community and build relationships for funding, partnerships and more.
Register today to take advantage of early bird rates!
- 8:00 – 8:30 am: Registration, Continental Breakfast (Exhibit Area)
- 8:30 – 10:00 am: Opening Session, Keynote: Interview with Mayor Vincent Gray facilitated by local radio personality
- 9:30 – 10:00 am: Power Networking Session
- 10:00 – 11:15 am: Break Out Sessions I
- Session 1: Financial Management and Fundraising: Leveraging Financial Statements for Fundraising Success
- Session 2: Leveraging Social Media: Leveraging the Virtual World
- Session 3: Effective Fundraising with Your Story and Messaging: Turing Your Story into Money
- Session 4: Global Partnerships for Local Impact: How Local Groups Can Get Started
- Session 5: Government Funding: The Process and Reality of Working with Local Governments
- 11:15 am – 11:30 am: Break in Exhibit Hall
- 11:30 am – 12:45 pm: Break Out Sessions II
- Session 1: Financial Management 2.0: Financial Accounting for Fundraisers
- Session 2: Social Media: Policies Your Organizations Should Adopt
- Session 3: Partnerships, Collaborations and Consolidations: The Good, Bad and Ugly
- Session 4: How to Make the Funder and Direct Service Nonprofit Marriage Work
- Session 5: Major Giving 2: Building a Sustainable Fundraising Program
- 12:45 – 1:15 pm: Networking Lunch
- 1:15 - 2:30 pm: Keynote: Paul Monteiro, Associate Director, White House office of Public Outreach, Additional Lunch Speakers Coming Soon